Brett epitomizes the adage: “There is a relationship between effort and success.” No one, no matter how gifted, plays baseball for a premier Division 1 college without investing tremendous effort.
Small in stature but enormous in his desire to win, Brett worked harder, put forth more effort, and exercised more discipline than more-gifted teammates. He simply out-hustled the competition. Brett was always the first to arrive and last to leave the gym, batting cage, and baseball diamond.
Today, Brett employs that same hallmark grit in his trial practice. He expends the effort to harness every detail to maximize his client’s success. Victories can often be found in the smallest details and, true to his history, Brett wins by outworking his adversaries. He is renowned for mastering the facts better than his opponents, working harder to learn the subtle nuances that can make the difference between victory and defeat.
Indeed, over the last decade, Brett has tried over 40 jury trials to verdict. Brett’s trial skills combined with his unmatchable work ethic, make him a force to be reckoned with in the courtroom.
- J.D., magna cum laude, St. Thomas University School of Law
- B.S., Louisiana State University
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- Coral Gables Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- South Florida Aviation Maintenance Council, Member
- Greater Miami Aviation Association, Member
- Score Miami-Dade, Volunteer
- Florida Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars List, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Civil Litigation
- National Trial Lawyers Association as Top 40 under 40, 2019 and 2020